Year 5 and 6
Ways that you can support your child at home:
- Read and share some of your favourite books. Write a book review of your favourite book. We'll share and display some of the best in our library.
This weblink has FREE resources to help parents/carers and learners to enjoy sharing books together and includes carefully chosen books, resources, and activities.
- Practise your maths skills at doodle maths. Doodle Maths & Doodle Tables App as the app works better than the web app linked above.
- Your child's spellings are highlighted each week on the Spelling Word List 5/6 below. If your child is working on 3/4 words, this will be noted on their bookmark. These are tested every Friday.
- Practise your grammar and spellings at Top Marks.
- Keep practising those tables using Timestables Rockstars or Hit the Button.